Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

Quotes For Girls

All girls are worth loving. All girls worth respect. This one I just found in the internet but I found it very cute.

Happy reading Girls!
  • “There’s always a wild side to an innocent face.”
  • “I really can’t deny it, I am who I am. I’m pretty normal. I’m not that smooth type of girl. I run into things, I trip, I spill food. I say stupid things… I really don’t have it all together.”
  • “Four things a woman should know: How to look like a girl, How to act like a lady, How to think like a man, And how to work like a dog.”
  • “Girls want a lot of things from one guy while guys want one thing from a lot of girls.”
  • “Here’s to the girls: That keep a smile even though they’re going through hell. That keep their head high, even though they’d rather be elsewhere. That give amazing advice, but can’t seem to follow it themselves. That can make anyone laugh, but herself. Here’s to her.”
  • “Just think of me as the Barbie you will never get to play with.”
  • “She hates the game, but yet she’s still a player.”
  • “I’m not the girl your mom warned you about; her imagination was never this good.”
  • “There are only three things in life a girl needs: Love to make her week. Alcohol to make her strong. Best friends when both make her hit the floor.”
  • “Good girls are just bad girls who don’t get caught.”
  • “A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger