Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Friendship fails

Sometimes, it’s just sad that no matter how hard you try to approach them, they keep on ignoring you.  You acquaint with them. You listen to their jokes. You laugh with them. It’s just a sad part for me, I rarely talk to them. I rarely crack jokes and if I did, it’s not always effective. Because I am a serious type of person, I only talk when they got problems, when they need advice. That’s how I want to extend my friendship to them. However, it would turn out that I feel they’ve just left me. I can’t even see they appreciate what I’m doing and what I did for them. I feel I’m alone even if I’m with them. Well, I dunno. I’m just being bitter of everything. I feel I lost them. But, lately, I realized that I don’t need to do what they do. I don’t need to try hard to feel I belong with them. In the end, I’m still their friends. No matter what happens. I’m still the person they used to know since the beginning. I don’t want to change. If I did, then I’ll lose myself. And I will be very afraid if that would happen. As what I believe, you would not know who your true friends are until it’s too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger