Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Ordinary Girl

"Sometimes I'm lazy, I get bored
I get scared, I feel ignored
I feel happy, I get silly
I choke on my own words,
I make wishes, I have dreams,
and I still want to believe
anything can happen in this world
FOR AN ORDINARY GIRL"

Just like what the lyrics are saying, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN FOR AN ORDINARY GIRL.

I don't wish to be SOMEBODY. I wish to be MYSELF. So, don't you ever dare to change me, to dictate me, to tell me what to do. I am a REAL person who can decide for myself, who strive hard to live in this world. I am not just ANYONE who doesn't have dreams, who lives like a parasite of his/her own world.

So pleassseeee, leave me alone. I don't need you! Get away from me! I don't need your money. Money is not all about Life. Life is not all about Money.

I want FREEDOM! Freedom to choose my husband-to-be, my work, my life. So pleassseeee..... Let me go! Don't hold my life! Don't tie me like a prisoner! I'm Human. I'm not a slave of yours!

I'm an ordinary girl who ambitiously lives in this world, reaches the sky with my hands, independently, for my own, not for OTHER'S.

I don't need your POWER! I only wished to be ME! An ordinary ME! 

SO pleassseeeee........ GO AWAY!



mfrs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger