Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

What do I wish for Christmas??

One day to go and it's Christmas and what do I wish for??

Is it gifts?

Is it new shoes, new bags, new clothes, techies?

Is it a new job?

Is it new love life?

Is it bunch of money?

Is it wealth for my family?

Is it new friends?

What??????!!!!

As I am writing this blog, I realized that I really don't need much of material things. It would really be nice if I will receive those but the happiness I feel will just be temporary. There are still some things that I wanted to look for. To be honest, sometimes I feel empty and lonely even though they are there for me, my family, friends, and boyfriend. I feel there are some points that is lacking in me. Suddenly, I wonder, "Was it just my perspective that makes me feel I am sad?". "Am I just being negative about certain things that is happening to me, or  just too sensitive about what people say or do to me?" "Am I becoming paranoid, thinking that they don't like me, that I don't belong to them, or that I am just a trying hard to be inside their circle."

Poof!! Realization came out to my mind! Perhaps this was all happening to me because I am always thinking that I don't need other people to live in this world. I've always thought that since I was a kid because I didn't want to let others hurt me. But, I've realized now that it was a wrong thinking. I need others because they will be the one to appreciate me, to love me,  to make me feel that I belong in this world. Just like what they are saying, "man is a social being". Thanks for the person who said that! You don't know how you made me realize that I am a social being, too. I am living in this world for others to be part of my life and for me to be part of their lives too. It was a mutual relationship between "me" and "them".

I wish CONTENTMENT AND HAPPINESS for this Christmas. I wish for a better ME by learning to ACCEPT pains and challenges in life. I wish for a POSITIVE PERSPECTIVE IN LIFE. I wish more people will come to my life to make me realize I'm worth living in this world!

Merry Christmas to all of you!!

PAALAM!

mfrs

2 comments:

Bea Camille said...

Wahhhhh! Idol talaga kita Mia! Napakagaling mo talaga mag-sulaaaaaat! :))

Hands down ako sayo! Haha! :">

Favorite line ko dyan yung last sentence! Hahaha! Winner! Grabeeee, salamat dahil pinabasa mo na tong blog mo! Ayan, may bago na ko pagkukuhanan ng mga bagong aral sa buhay! Salamatsssss! And MERRY CHRISTMAS MIA!! <3

Unknown said...

wahahaha thanks bea at naapreciate mo ung sinulat ko... kaibigan talaga kita heheheh

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger