Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Surprised!!!

Yesterday, me and my mom went to Tutuban and Divisoria to buy gifts for the upcoming Christmas Day. It was our first time we rode in PNR (Philippine National Railroad). It was really great because we reached Tutuban from Sucat in just an hour for only 20.00 Php. There are few people around because the stores had just opened their stalls. We are both tired of walking here and there, to and fro looking for a cheap but classy gifts. We finished buying at almost 2 pm and we decided to go home because the people are getting thicker that it is almost impossible to move. We decided to ride again in PNR but we missed the train so we waited for the next train to arrive which took almost one hour. When the next train arrived, all passengers hurriedly ran to ride in the train because they were afraid that they could not get a seat. Sigh. That's one sad reality here, we were so afraid that others would be ahead of us even if we could hurt somebody especially the vulnerable one such as the handicapped, elderly, children and pregnant. I really don't know why they need to ran for a seat even if there's a lot of seats in the train. I really can't understand their mentality. Sigh. We got our seats and it took time before the train moved its way to Sucat. We were very exhausted and I got asleep at my mother's shoulder. Thanks Mom!!

We arrived in our home and we started to wrap what we bought. I am texting my aunt who was on his way back home from airport that time because she supposed to pick up Mommy Eden's (my aunt working in Japan) "friend". I was telling him to bring food because we were all hungry from the exhaustion we've got in Tutuban. When Tita Light came (the one who pick up Mommy Eden's friend), she brought a big box of Yellow Cab for us. Mmmmmm. Delicious! And.... And.... Surprised!!! Mommy Eden was there!!!! Spell S-T-U-N-N-E-D!! I was really shocked because I wasn't expecting that the "friend" that she suppose to pick up was not really but my aunt in Japan. I sobbed a tears of joy! She hurriedly went to my grandma's bed while I was in back of her, grabbing her body to embrace her. She woke up my grandma, who was sick that time and when my grandma saw her, she almost fell her tears because for the longing to see her second child who were apart from her for almost 16 years. I could really see the happiness in her eyes while she was saying, "Nandito ka na!! (You're now here!!)". Oh! What a wonderful scene!!!

After that moment, its giving time of what she brought for us. There are chocolates, clothes, perfumes, etc. I really didn't care for those items because what matters most was the fact that she was now home with us especially on Christmas Day! ;)) We called our relatives who were very close to us and they were also surprised that she was here. No one could really imagine how she was able to come here in the Philippines that instant! As we were dining the food that they brought for us, they were telling their own stories how they knew that it was Mommy Eden who came, how Tita Light cried when she saw Mommy Eden's skinny face (which was actually the result of her stress when she knew that her mother was sick), how my mother already felt that it was Mommy Eden who would come and how she was not surprised, and many more!! We were so excited about her!!

Not later that moment, my boyfriend came and he was surprised who was in our house. (Actually, I almost forgot that we were going to go to their show that night). They talked to each other and I could see how my boyfriend got anxious on Mommy Eden's presence. He even didn't eat. After that, I told him that I could not go with him because Mommy Eden was there. I bet he was a bit disappointed but I hoped that he would understand. *What's funny about that that Mommy Eden told me that she wanted to kiss my boyfriend because she only see him on Facebook and she was a great fan of our love story. Haha! But she didn't do it.

After that blissful moment, I asked Mommylo (my grandma) how she was feeling that Mommy Eden was here now. She answered that she was happy that now we were complete. I think she was now contented on her life. Whenever that "time" would happen, she would have no regret because she haven't seen her beloved child.

As I was writing this blog, I could still feel the joy in my heart. Now that my aunt will be here for a month, I am hoping that we enjoy every single moment we would spend with her. I am looking forward to have unforgettable moments with her!

WORD OF THE DAY: SURPRISED

That's for now folks!

PAALAM!

mfrs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger