Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Heart Aches

It is January 8 already and I don't have any updates in my blog. I don't have energy do this stuff because my HEART ACHES now.

I broke up with my boyfriend because of some reasons that I think few, including him, would not understand.

*I'm TIRED of him! I just can't understand why do I need to be the guy between us. Why can't he provide for me? I know he doesn't have work now, but, I'm very tired to spend money for him. Just ME spending money for him. He doesn't know the feeling because HE IS NOT in MY SHOE. I really don't know why he can't understand my point that we needed to establish ourselves first before we establish US.

*I'm SCARED for our future. If he can't provide for me now, how much more in the future? Can he be the husband who would provide for his family? Can he be a good father to my children? Can he protect us from dangers that would surround us? Can I totally be happy with him for all the things he'd been doing to me? I don't know. I'm just scared to  give my whole life to him because

*I DON'T TRUST him.

*I think he would be just LIKE MY FATHER who is being irresponsible now. I can see many of their similarities. I'm really afraid to be like my mom who stands as our sole parent although my dad is there. He never supports us. When he did, he would just give my mom a little amount of money, and he never shows his payslip to my mom. I don't want to be like them who always quarrel when they speak of money. I don't want to be like my family today who don't care to each other anymore because we don't have a father who must be the one to guide and discipline us.

*I'm SO SICK OF THIS! I am dreaming of a happy family who love and respect each other. But, I don't want to stay it a DREAM 'cause I believe that DREAMS still come TRUE. If you really WANTED it to happen, it WILL. Just do what is right, and plan ahead. Be futuristic. Learn your goals.

*And that's what I am doing right now. I hope he would understand me when the right time comes.

That's for now!!

mfrs

3 comments:

Bea Camille said...

"DREAMS still come TRUE"
Awwww. Nandito lang kaming friends mo Mia. Naiintindihan ka namin! :)
Inuman na ba? Itetext ko na silaaaa, sabihin mo lang kung game. hahaha!
Matalino kang bata at alam namin na alam mo kung ano ang gusto mo at kung ano ang deserve mo. Sa ganda mong yan, mas deserve mo ang taong mag-aalaga sayo at ipagmamalaki ka sa buong mundo. Find a man who will treat you like a princess ♥
Go go go! Alam kong sa dami ng pinag-daanan mo, isa lang tong heartache sa mga sumusubok sa lakas mo. STRONG KA at kayang-kaya mo yan Mia! If you need ka-damay, we are just one text away :)

johnjohn said...

i think you are too young to think of your future, and i salute you for that. Mia, you deserve someone better if that's what you are thinking right now. you're still young, you have more time to choose who will be the ONE for you. heartaches can be painful but will make you strong as a person. god bless :)

Unknown said...

natuwa naman ako sa comments nyong dalawa.. naiyak tuloy ako!! ;((( parang tanga ako dito sa kwarto.. hehe.. marameng salamat.. mga kaibigan ko nga talaga kayo.. naiintndhan nyo naman ako db kung bakt kelangan kong gwin un?? thanks ng marme..

@bea: game!! haha

@johnny: salamat johnny!! naun naniniwala na ako na I deserve someone better. sinabe mo eh.. hehe I just needed somebody to agree... hehe

miss you guys!! :))

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger